Oly Log Hog Screw
Log Hog screws have a 5/16" hex head,
one driver included in each box.
Shank diameter 15/64" with 3" thread length
and a 5/16" thread diameter.
Oly LogHog, heavy duty log home screws are packaged in boxes of 250 screws, except for 15" size which is boxed in 150 quantity.
Olympic Oly LogHog Screws Feature;
- Oversized washer head and increased thread combine for dramatically increased pull down for warped and twisted logs.
- Installs much faster and easier than lags & spikes.
-Saves Time and Fatigue
-Dramatically Lowers Installed Cost
- Requires no predrilling.
-Eliminates On-site Pre-Drilling
-Eliminates Manufacturing Drill Stations
- Countersinks into the log.
-Allows Log to Settle Naturally
- Removable & Reusable
- Eliminates jarring and damage caused by hammering.
- Engineered for increased strength & performance.
-Average Ultimate Shear Strength=7054 lbs.
-Average Olylog Pullout Strength=2761 lbs.
-Average Ultimate Tensile Strength=4612 lbs.
We stock 9" thru 13" sizes which generally ship next business day, all other sizes ship direct from warehouse allow 7-10 days shipping time.
||Other Uses for Oly LogHog Screws
- Use a 1/2" High Torque, Low RPM Drill
- Install Olylogs Perpendicular to the Log
- Countersink the Olylog a Minimum 1/4"
- Dovetail Attachments
- Post & Beam Construction
- Beams and Rafter Applications
- Framing Attachments