Oly Log Screws
These screws feature a 5/16" hex head, one driver is
included in each box.
Shank is 3/16" diameter with a thread diameter of 1/4"
and thread length of 2".
Oly Log, log home screws are packaged in boxes of 250 screws, except for 2 1/2" size which is boxed in 500 quantity.
Olympic Olylog Screws Feature;
- Easier & faster installation than lags or spikes.
-Saves Time & Fatigue
-Dramatically Lowers Installed Cost
- Requires no predrilling.
-Eliminates On-site Drilling
-Eliminates Manufacturing Drill Stations
- Countersinks into the log.
-Allows Log to Settle Naturally
- Draws warped logs down.
- Removable & Reusable
- Eliminates jarring and damage caused by hammering.
- Engineered for increased strength & performance.
-Average Ultimate Shear Strength=2995 lbs.
-Average Olylog Pullout Strength=1450 lbs.
We generally stock 4" thru 16" sizes. If we are out of stock we may drop ship orders directly from the warehouse, which may require additional ship time.
||Other Uses for Olylog Screws
- Use a 1/2" High Torque, Low RPM Drill
- Install Olylogs Perpendicular to the Log
- Countersink the Olylog a Minimum 1/4"
- Dovetail Attachments
- Post & Beam Construction
- Beams and Rafter Applications
- Framing Attachments